In June 2016, JLAC’s General Assembly grew in number, with membership reaching 29 persons.
1. Mr. Ahmed Samarah - Social Activist.
2. Mr. Amin Al Bayed - Social Activist.
3. Mr. Amin Inabi – Director in the Ministry of Social Affairs.
4. Dr. Areej Odeh - Legal Consultant at the Ramallah Governor’s Office.
5. Ms. Areej Hawwari- Volunteer at the Center.
6. Dr. Basem Zubaydi -Professor at Birzeit University.
7. Mr. Daoud Talhami - Political activist and writer.
8. Mrs. Fida’ Tuma - Director of Riwaq Centre for Architectural Conservation.
9. Ms. Ghada Zughayar – Consultant at Transparency International.
10. Ms. Hanadi Kharmeh- Lecturer in Philosophy, Cultural Studies and Languages.
11. Mrs. Hanan Ramahi - Headmistress.
12. Ms. Haneen Zeidan – Women’s Activist.
13. Ms. Intisar Salman – Women’s Activist in Tulkarem.
14. Dr. Isamil Badran- Lecturer at Birzeit University.
15. Ms. Janet Michael - Former Mayor of Ramallah Municipality.
16. Mr. Kamal Mousa - Mayor of Deir Balout.
17. Mr. Khaled Hamdan – Head of the Investment Department of the Arab Bank.
18. Ms. Maysa Salem- Human Rights Researcher.
19. Dr. Mohammad Jadallah - Monitoring Member at the Physician’s Bar Association.
20. Mr. Mohammed Nzemi- Volunteer at the Center.
21. Dr. Mudar Kassis - Assistant Director at the Institute of Law at Birzeit University.
22. Dr. Na’el Taha - Law Professor at An-Najah University.
23. Mr. Nasfat Al Khofash - Social Activist (Representative elected by JLAC’s Volunteers).
25. Mr. Salem Khileh- Political Activist.
26. Mr. Sam Bahour-Entrepreneur.
27. Mr. Tayseer Arouri - Lecturer at Birzeit University.
28. Mr. Walid Al Sheikh - Attorney at the Independent Commission for Human Rights.
29. Dr. Zaki Hasan - Professor at Birzeit University.