1. Empowering vulnerable Palestinians challenge violations made to their human rights, through:
- Raising at risk communities’ legal awareness of violations.
- Outreaching victims of human rights violations through field visits.
- Strengthening local community ties and mobilizing social capital.
- Preserving the dignity of victims of human rights violations.
- Combating violations imposed by occupying forces and settlers towards promoting the achievement of legitimate national objectives.
- Exposing existing human suffering through publicized reports and mobilizing local and international action.
2. Creating an institutional, legislative, and policy environment that enables the mobilization of social capital and international support towards the respect of human rights, through:
- Reporting violations as they happen towards mobilizing public opinion.
- Cooperating with related organizations.
- Encouraging public participation.
3. Enhancing JLAC’s capacity and preparedness to achieve its strategic objectives, through:
- Investing in available capacities within the Center.
- Providing equal opportunities.
- Strengthening the sense of commitment to the Center’s mission and identity.